Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Party After Dark

So the party has been going for a few hours and I remembered that Daven had traveled around Valenar for awhile and I decided to introduce Kerowyn to him. She had sobered up significantly since the last time I saw her and was very excited to meet someone who had been in her homeland. Soon after, the dance competition began and Ru and I entered as per usual. I always forget that he doesnt have as much experience at dancing to house parties, but we ended up doing significantly better during the traditional last dance, we even one for best dance with it. Kerowyn and Daven entered together and ended up winning best couple. All four of us won some flowers and a shiny bracelet. They are pretty. The partners of The Monk and Urijah also got awards for individual dances. All in all it was a very nice dance.

The next part of the party was the masquerade. Everyone lined up and presented their costumes to the room. When we got to the last contestant it turned out to be Jasson d Cannith. Everyone was shocked to see him, as we all thought he was dead. You know because we saw him die. But Evan was super excited and they had an adorable reunion.

By the way I am thinking about inviting Daven and Kerowyn to accompany me on my theoretical airship that I will one day captain. Basically everyone from the party is invited except Thog, because he is the reason we cant have nice things.

No comments:

Post a Comment