Monday, April 13, 2009

Ahh My Favorite Sport; Shopping.

Of course, with all the commotion of Jasson being back Evan went and hyperventilated until he passed out. So all of us nosy guests of House d'Sivis ran after Jasson, who picked him up and hauled him into a back room. The entire party quickly noticed he was undead and filled him in on the circumstances of his own death, which was pretty entertaining. It seems that he was secretly living in the basement of the house we have been in for a while. I'm not gonna lie, no matter how much of a bad ass he is, I am calling him a bit creepy for that. The running theory is that bastard uncle Merrix has set Jasson up for some reason so he is not going back to d'Cannith for a while. Ru was jealous of the level of awesome that Jasson was at. I found that to be pretty hilarious. Then we all decided it was a good time to duck out of the party because by now everyone would be hysterical.

Evan was ecstatic and apparently in their "enthusiasm" they managed to royally shock Amaryllis. I might feel bad for her if it wasn't so funny.

Also it turns out that now we will be running errands for Jasson as well because he has decided to stay living at Evan's house. So all of us went to get outfitted with gear before we go to pick up a schema for something that Merrix wants. Hopefully Merrix won't be anywhere near this site when we have to be. So today we are going to see Jasson's friends at the shops.

At the weapon shop we all picked up some more bolts and arrows and I got some new armor that apparently was ordered for some one else from my House but won't be needed for some time. The only other thing I had to inquire about was getting some smoke sticks. All in all it was a pretty fun day.

I guess tomorrow will be our trip to the Talenta Plains. At least if we have to stay with one of the houses that Ru slept with it won't be the one that will kick me out. On a separate note, I am so glad that Daven is going to be coming with us. I have missed him while on this little adventure. Plus I can have him teach me some more stuff about sailing, while the d'Lyrander Swashbucklers were very enthusiastic they were a bit drunk to teach me too much. Well, next stop dinosaurs I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment