Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm so glad that I didn't have to miss this party.

So finally we have finished fetching weird shit for House d'Sivis and it is party time. I finally decided on a costume. Today I am becoming a pirate. Since that airship ride I have been wanting to talk to some of House d'Lyrander's swashbucklers to see how much work it took to pilot one of those ships and I knew Davin would be at the party and could introduce me to them. It turns out that you can't learn that much from drunken swashbucklers. However, you can get them to hand over shiny new weapons. It was almost worth getting pawed at by half-elfs, but I can say I didn't stay long after they showed me the basics. Also there is a school that teaches that sort of stuff, I should look into it after we stop being wanted. Good news I can now kill incorporeal beings and I have an awesome rapier inscribed in Elven, bad news I will probably have to scrub a lot after this party, though that is sort of expected so there isn't so much bad. Davin and I talked a bit about the events so far and I think that he is going to hang with us for a while at d'Sivis.

Fenris, The Monk, and one of Fenris' friends were part of the guard for the party though after awhile I didn't see much of them. Urijah went to talk to some of the half-orcs in House d'Tharask. I hope she meets a nice girl from there. Kerowyn was hanging out with some clerics of Balinor. Clearly clerics do not drink enough because both of them seemed pretty smashed from the beginning. Gimble and Evan were hanging out though suspiciously Amaryllis was absent for a big chunk of the party. Ru was off on his quest to bang all of the Dragonmarked houses, I'll have to ask about how it went afterward. 709 and the Monk also got to mingle with some other warforged which is nice for them. I didn't see much of Skaeal so I hope she is having fun. Everyone else seems to be having a good time and the dancing is about to begin, so all in all it is shaping up to be a good party.

No comments:

Post a Comment