Monday, March 9, 2009

......Fuck Druids

So we are all well on our way to Drooam to find the missing party supplies for the Dragonmarked house party that d'Sivis is throwing and we were traveling with these druids and shifters right. Um can I start off with how no one should have tried to talk to them because they are stuck up bitches who care about nature too much? Because, for real, as soon as they rode out of sight Dire Bears attacked us... for no reason. Turns out Fenris is a shifter and can bite through bears, which is a pretty good skill for this particular situation. Also Karkanna died in battle against the second bear and we burned her body on the field. Good news is she died as she lived, soaked in dwarven booze.

After that depressing job we headed off to the airship. The bastards rode back after we killed the bears to see what was happening. I usually have a rule against hating elves but that red haired bitch was getting on my last nerve. But there probably would have been an issue if I just hauled off and stabbed her.... and they had a lot of people in their group... so it would have been a bad plan. All I can say is thank god they left without setting any more animals in our direction. I mean seriously I thought they were supposed to care about animals, but here they are sending them to be slaughtered because they have some sort of thing against magic users.

So we finally locate the ship and The Monk, The Shifter, and I climb up to check it out. It was on top of a cliff for some reason, and there weren't any people on it which was pretty freaky, but all of the goods were accounted for..... except the tubes of daylight.... which were tossed over the edge. Something tells me that there is a reason those tubes were smashed and it involves things crashing the party. The other party found the spacey captain of the ship who has no memory whatsoever of the last three weeks, tied up in the back, which means someone was controlling his mind and needed him out of the way, or he had a killer party on the ship. He offered to take us back to Ardev and we returned our horses to the original caravan. Levitated horses are basically the funniest thing ever. Kerowyn had to calm them the entire time they were on the airship.

The House d'Lyrander Captain also offered to take us back to House d'Sivis which is nice. He offered the captain's quarters to the Gimble and I because we are from other houses but I prefer to have my own room, even if it has a hammock instead of a bed. Also I'm pretty sure that Ru went out to meet the captain after we all left. Pretty much I consider him paid for having to bring us back. At least he isn't from Phiarlan.

So now we are back at d'Sivis and we have a few days left to figure out a costume. I still have no idea what to go as. Also Evan's wife showed us the rest of the party favors. Looks like it is going to be fun. Poor 709 didn't understand some of the Dragonmarked house customs and Evan's wife wasn't really in the mood to explain. Maybe I can talk to it later. I don't know if I will be able to though considering how the sex talk went last time though.... Anyhow two days until the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment